this movie <3
*dr who theme*
Sky Tapestry, by Cordella Lackey
Obsolete: living; possessing life; not dead.
Etymology: from Latinvivus“alive”.
nattythebatty's cat Jasper
my roommate made this of my cat Jasper…..him in a nutshell
Hunter S Thompson & Bill Fucking Murray on the open seas
this made my morning
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Crows are fucking awesome I love them
These birds are phenomenal.
no reason to be afraid of crows. I have 4 crows that have been visiting my apartment for the last 2 years because I fed them a couple times and they recognize me. awesome creatures